NISBET VOL FIRE CO.
ANTIQUE TRACTOR PULL RULES .
1. No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to participate in any event.
2. Tractors must be 1960 or older to qualify to pull. DRIVERS
must be 16 years of age or older.
will be a $5.00 pulling donation per class. This will allow one tractor in any one class.
4. ALL TRACTORS WILL RUN STOCK RPMS. (10% ALLOWANCE).
A. THROTTLE STOPS AT 10% MUST BE INSTALLED. NO RUNNING BY TACH.
5. TRACTORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO RUN SECOND GEAR (MAX). (3MPH MAX).
6. No shifting of gears, or torque amplifier, or factory auto shift, while pulling sled.
7. TIRE SIZES, 15.5 MAX, 0-7000# CLASS, 16.9 MAX 7500-12,500# CLASS, unless factory equip.
8. No tires allowed, to be cut or sharpened on front of cleats, No chains, No duals.
9. If tractor is setup of (4) wheels & tires, it must have (4) wheels and tires.
Wheel weights will not exceed more than 12” past outside edge of rear tires.
A. Rear weights will not exceed beyond rear tires. EXCEPTION Orchard,
B. Front weights
will not exceed more than 11 feet forward from center of rear axle.
C. ALL WEIGHTS MUST BE SECURELY MOUNTED. (OFFICIALS DECISION).
All Drawbars must be secured in fixed position, NO MOVEMENT DURING PULL.
Drawbar heights are 18” (MAX) for ALL classes.
Drawbar length is 24” (MIN) from center of axle to hooking point.
Hitch Plate or clevis (3” hole min) for chain hook.
A. Plate thickness (1/2” min) & (1” max), Distance from hole to back plate (1” min)(2”max).
When hooking or unhooking from sled, tractor in neutral, brakes on, hands in air.
Drivers must remain seated & at least one hand on steering wheel during the pull.
Start all pulls with a tight hitch (NO JERKING).
will be allowed a second try if front of sled pan is not past 30 ft. on first try. 1 time only!
Tractor classes (1939 & older) & (1940 to 1960) in all weight classes.
NO TRACTORS will be allowed to pull 39 & older & then pull 40 & newer in any class.
PROTESTED TRACTORS will be checked at any time, before or after their pull.
DISQUALIFICATIONS: are as follows.
A. Unsafe operation or equipment of any kind. (NO REMAINING CLASSES & NO REFUNDS).
If anything drops or falls off of the tractor during the pull. EXEMPT,
PAPER NUMBER TAGS.
C. If rpms are
over the allowable %. When checked. (NO REMAINING CLASSES & NO REFUNDS)
If tractor tires, or sled pan touch boundary lines on the track at any time.
The track & rule officials may inspect any or all tractors at any time.
RULES ARE RULES, OFFICIALS DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
New For 2005 : NEW
TIRE CLASS And CUT
(NO CLASSIC CLASSES)
1. 2500 ANTIQUE
6. 5000 ANTIQUE
11. 7500 ANTIQUE
16. 10,000 ANTIQUE
2. 3000 ANTIQUE
7. 5500 ANTIQUE
12. 8000 ANTIQUE
3 3500 ANTIQUE
13 8500 ANTIQUE
18 11,000 ANTIQUE
4 4000 ANTIQUE
ANTIQUE 14. 9000
5. 4500 ANTIQUE
10. 7000 ANTIQUE 15
20. 12,000 ANTIQUE
22 Oliver 77, Farmall M, Massey 101Sr, 333, 44, MM-U, 445, JD-G, JD-A, WD-45 and like
sized (1940 and up), are not allowed in any classes below, (5000 pound class).
IF Tractors cannot be started by means of manufacturers methods, (NO TOWING) they will not be allowed in any classes,
24. CLASSIC CLASSED TRACTORS are not allowed in
any ANTIQUE CLASSES.
25. TRACTOR OWNERS and OPERATORS ARE RESPONSIBLE
FOR ANY DAMAGE
26. THE number of classes to be pulled will be determined
the day of the pull. (Min 3) will be allowed.
27. PLEASE REMEMBER
PULLING IS FOR FUN, (YOUR FUN). THANK YOU.
ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT KEN HAFER (570)- 322-1703
CALL FOR INFORMATION ON PULL DAY (570)-322-1703 Listen to Message
Or Call Cell (570)-279-1718